Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'll will find my way

Well, it might be a bit late to comment about Thursday training and Saturday one as well but nevertheless at least i did it in the end. Thursday training surprisingly, had Stars cameraman to take pictures of us. I had no idea at all about it until Master Lim told us about that. The worst part came when my opponent... Calvin, or Kelvin or watever "-vin" la try to chop me and the leg left hanging above my head after i somehow blocked it, or perhaps he just simply let me escape ( the latter seems to be more reasonable i know ). The cameraman took a whole film of pictures at this time and i was thinking "holy shit , this was really embarrassing". Saturday training though, was nothing a threat to me. Ego, wasn't i? I meant that all three opponents really weren't forcing me to fight at all, at least i didn't felt anything.....Wait a minute,... maybe i did felt something... I felt quite easy ^^ haha. Alright, guessed you all will be sick of my arrogant attitude. Fine enough, I guessed i will continued to put on more weight on my legs, somehow i felt my legs were heavier and inflicted more damages to my opponent than before... And somehow i couldn't even had full control on it. Whatever it was, i was rather pleased with my performances of legs after attending more gym exercises. I will add more weight and my target... is that no one can easily survive even they block my kick with their arms.....haha...hope it's possible though. ^^

No comments: