Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, August 29, 2008

Future Action Stars?

Today we were having some good time together in the center. I was really relieved to hear that most senior will be the referees and not participating in the National Sparring Championship. This boosted my confidence to win the gold medal. Not only that, well, recently i was in a fantasy mood, my morale was greatly boosted by all my friends' best wishes.... for their sake, and you...I will try my best...even with my thigh injury that seemed to trouble me much for the whole center training tonight... I will fight until the end... Oh yeah..today before the end of the training... we were looking at how the seniors trained to be a 'good' referees... haha, the 2 fighters acted to foul continuously, so that the 'referee' could made the call, that was how they trained, damn funny. The 2 fighters mostly punched each other ( well, of course just acting la, not real fight ).... few even fought until they feigned unconsciousness, there were some rare cases that clearly imitated the scene in this year's China Olympics; the fighter hit the referees...haha, anyway, i learned today what the referees would penalize. This would served a good informations, and also clearing out my doubt of some scenario in a sparring duel. Finally, again i thanked those who support me before Sunday's Sparring Championships, I will try my best!!!!

No comments: