Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Confuse

I received a email last night... The strange thing about it was the fact that in the 'sent' column... There was not my email address, and was others. Is that for me or just simply a coincidence that it reached me? Rishi did explain to me the fact that how an email can hid its target person address... but was that possible.if so, then i guessed i will had to intepret it. Still, i would not complained much, why if you asked? Sorry, I ought to keep this a secret... haha. Oh ya, I think i might be going to training in the center this Thursday night... All the selected fighters are going to train for the last time i think for this Saturday National Remaja Sparring Competition. So... that means that this Thursday should mainly be a sparring training, and that is what makes me excited and stimulated. Training with all the strong one would make me feel better... and afraid no one. By fighting against the one above my level, I will make myself phychologically immune to the fear of strong opponent, if, i meet one in the upcoming sparring competition on National Day. The last thing I want to try out though is to fight against Master Tan. I will tell him that when i meet him on Saturday or maybe, Sunday. But definitely this week i will tell him and fight him. I maybe just a pawn to him but still, i want to be strong, and for me, I will be strong if i fight against the strong one, and if i get beaten up, i can get anadditional bonus of how nuch an opponent can inflict the pain on me too.... Ei, i am not mad ok? haha

No comments: