Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tired...close to worn out

This was my second consercutive day sleeping at 11 and waking up at 3 to do my revision for the chemistry. I was tired...and my legs...felt just alright, though it seemed to me that i have to be careful of my upcoming evening gym training later...Knowing that an injury strike me at this time would eventually rule me out of the sparring championship....or at least...further minimise my chance of getting the gold medal. Just hope i get a nice draw for the championship. Today the chemistry was really making me mad...i had read so many times the notes...memorising most important procedures..and it ended up not coming out at all for the famous aluminium, zinc and iron long procedure. Haiz.... Tomorrow i will have to do creative writting for the English. The short stories chosen were Juno or the White Elephant, I don't really like to write on any of those.... that doesn't mean i don't like the story though.... For me, the White Elephant wasn't that bad at all....kkk i got to rush for train now...Bye

No comments: