Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Embarrassment

Today i brought my brothers and sister to the club for badminton. When we reached there, there were some people shooting for some sort of drama, of NTV 7, according to my brother. We waited for 20 minutes and after that we started to play. However in one of my effort to save a shot, I kind of overstretched and then... "piak" ...I knew what had just happened... My pants broke underneath and all of the sudden... i felt cool underneath my pants...haha. Well, I tried to cover up and then went back immediately to the car. Along the way, I met some girls...in bikini, shit, damn embarrassing. Normally i would looked at they all, haiz, not this time, and definitely not with this pants. Just hoped that no one saw my pants, if anyone did, just hoped that they thought it as an illusion... or whatever it was. Haiz... what an escape i had to make....and because of this.... I had to skip my gym training.....Pitiful

No comments: