Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, August 4, 2008

Backfired

On Sunday i didn't have the normal breakfast. I thought that since that day i were to weight in for the sparring championship, it was best if i cut down my food and drinks to cut my weight to the lowest possible. It as my title of post suggested... backfired somehow. I only had a roti kosong for the whole breakfast and i did take only 2 cubical small sponge cake before my training. I was suffering in the taekwondo training but i hold on firmly. What made that day totally not worthed it was the fact that i failed to lower my weight, and the worst part of all was i suffered a terrible gastric. Vomit and headache were all i felt that time. Headache was mainly due to the fact that i only had few sips of water i guessed; it couldn't be helped back then. I felt weak and my vision was blurred. And physically as well as mentally, i was very very exhausted and i took a long nap. Still, the whole night i seemed restless and tired. In the end, i could not revise for my math exam on the next day. I would not made it an excuse though, because i knew deep down in my heart, even if i did revise, it just might not worked out. Anyway, i went to school on Monday too, after some long thinking being done; somehow i made that decision. I thought i had fully recovered, wrong wrong... I was still damn tired, probably due to the fact that i had a dreamless night. After i took my lunch, suddenly i felt a sense of sickness. Something seems to roll in my stomach and i felt like... throwing out!!! I managed to find a toilet in the hawker center and vomited in it. I felt better then but it clearly shown that i was still sick and thus would had to watch over what i am going to eat in this next few days.

No comments: