Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tired legs

After a much hard-fought two-day-training, my legs had started to feel tired. My legs' muscles had felt pain, and although i still managed to go through the last training today as well as the badminton games with my family....My legs did not show any good sign at all as most of the time, it hurt me after i made few steps of walk. In the last training, Master Tan had noticed my high fatigue level...after i constantly loss my balance when i needed to do a back swing, my standing leg always bent and could not straighten up when doing the kick. And he did warned me to not forced myself too much, as sometimes even though mentally i might felt very excited to attend the training, but i had to take care of myself physically as well.... Well... i thought i did...after missing the Saturday morning gym training and the Friday center training to allow myself to rest my legs, perhaps it was not enough.... Anyway, after Monday full-day rest, i expect my legs to be able to cope with gym training and the Friday center training. Friday training before the Sunday tournament is vital as it might be my very last sparring chances before the championship. Until then, i will have to try to improve my speed and offensive moves.... which i thought were bad today when i sparred with my friends.... not at all satisfied with the result. With that result, i might be knocked out again in the first round on this Sunday. Haiz... before that, i better watched out for the Tuesday chemistry common test 3, i can't score low marks this time.... I am really in a isolated and rather desperate situation now.....

No comments: