Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, August 11, 2008

Secret strike in progress

Preparing for the sparring championship on national day, i had thought of a great kick...actually it was just a normal kick but after looking at some video, i planned to master it before the tournament kick-start. I still doubt the ability of me using it but i will try my best to work on that secret kick and try to aim for higher target as well as making myself kicked quicker. Just hope that i will manage to learn it since it has incredible power and range...that is ... of course, if i do it correctly. Damn, tomorrow is physic exam and i am still struggling with it. Serious speaking, i really hate anything that has to do with math; it gives me headache somehow. Oh ya, after the university placement day on last Saturday, i guess i will most probably going to Adelaide of Australia. Both the university of my interest is there- University of Adelaide and Flinders University. I know most people should know nothing about these 2 university... even i don't know at first. But these 2 are the 8 and 9th best university in Australia, and the environment is quite nice too. Just hope i will be able to get a TER of at least...like 76 so i would not have any trouble entering those university....

No comments: