Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, August 22, 2008

Hellish training imminent

Today, i canceled both my morning gym training and the night center training so that i can fully preserved my energy and legs for tomorrow morning light gym training as well as the double taekwondo training for both Saturday and Sunday. This double training comes as a replacement for last week cancellation of class;that week,pro seniors and masters and madams all went to Penang for the National Remaja Championship. So, this week, i guess it will going to get the hell out of us! Me especially, will try to struggle by attending all four training without fail! Just hope that this week, Master Tan will let us spar as much as we can... I really need those sparring experience if i am to really getting the gold medal for sure.... And there isn't much time left, next Sunday will be the day of my year. Ooops... maybe not, ok, it can be the day of my year's runner up then...haha

No comments: