Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Icy cool

Today i went to Chung Hwa school for taekwondo training as usual. Well, i didn't wear the usual taekwondo uniform, instead i wore a black, flexible long pants and a Hin Hua T-shirt;so that i can wear the formal uniform tomorrow. In training, i was training lightly and did not put too much of efforts into it since i knew yesterday my thigh already paining; i just can't made it worse. Still, in the middle of training, I can't helped but to stop the training due to my seemingly injured thighs...Though i resume the training after then... I still had to endure the pain of the thigh as long as i used full kick, damn!!! Today Sir Tan also warned that i should take full concern of my patterns instead of just sparring because my taekwondo exam is just around the corner. For those who do not know what the 'pattern' means.... allow me to explain. It is simply a set of sequences and types of kicks and blocks. Haiz... i was really depressed when Sir said that, soon after, i hardly smiled at all, even a words out of me was a rare case since. All other friends knew that i was clearly not in the mood, only one did speak to me at that time;brave enough i would say. Thigh pain is something i will have to overcome if i am to be crowned... I thought that with most seniors out of the championships, i will have greater chances of winning a gold...Can't really believe that the possible way i might lose...is my own legs...I don't care..of myself....I will do it!!! Even if i will have to limp out of the Rasnah school ( venue of championship ) or suffer serious thigh injury... or have difficulty of walking afterward.... i don't really mind at the moment.... well just let me regret it once i get my gold medal.... I want it so much...Its significance is just....as much as my own pair of legs!!! And i am ready to sacrifice it for good.....Gold-or-failure mission!!!

No comments: