Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, August 18, 2008

Farewell...Buddy

Today evening, we planned to have our birthday celebration for Tze Sin, Chung Guan and Chong Tat. Surprisingly, Tze Sin's possible-boyfriend was there too, and thus, completed our group of six including Siok Kim and me. We went to Port Klang to have a seafood dinner. The lala soup wasn't that bad, the unagi fish and the lala fried mee hun were both great as well. Then came our main course-2 plate of crabs and a 0.5kg birthday cake. Omg!!! haha... yeah, that was my first impression when we looked at the dishes and also when we somehow managed to finish the whole meal. Holy crab, i guessed i had grew fatter by few kg just with this dinner alone... with no exercise at all for today... this will be a unhealthy day... However, at least this possibly farewell dinner was a complete one... everyone was here. I thought this might be boring, and that i might not really missed them... I guessed i was wrong after all, i missed them, everyone of them. Not only that, i missed other good friends of 5S3. The normal routines of bbq set up by the 5S3 was always such a sweet and memorable memories. I missed the librarian gang...long time they didn't ask me out d... haha... well the girls might have been busy with their respective high school and college life. Everyone is going on separately, this time... I will not follow other peoples' way. For once i will choose my own path...the path of Adelaide! Whether or not i will meet anyone of my friends there...I do not care....that is me...Chen Caesar! As cold-hearted and hot-headed as ever!!!

No comments: