Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy and historic day

21st of August... I had to remember this day, don't ask me why. There was about thousands of reasons why a guy needs to remember a particular day, and the most common one was... You guess it yourself...haha. I went to gym for a double-session training. One in the morning, another one in the afternoon..... even before the afternoon gym training session, i had a fun time playing badminton with my brother, which eventually i won of course. Haha, missing four day of physical training, i will have to pick myself up in terms of stamina, not forgetting that my championship is on next Sunday. This last-minute training is meant to help me to pick up my stamina as well as increase my kicking strength and speed. In the same time, I am paying close attention to the Olympic taekwondo and Penang National Remaja Sparring Championship-to gain more experience.

No comments: