Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, October 31, 2008

Last demo

Tomorrow... is going to be the last demo for United Taekwondo Center...given the imminent move to overseas next year.... well...i do hope we can do as well as the Chung Hua demo... if not better ^^ I am really enjoying taekwondo at the moment... It just gives me a lot of memories...some which are sweet...while most are disappointing one...but nevertheless, i learned a great deal from all that experiences.... Exam is just next week, zzz i am still rushing my syllabus... not looking good isn't it haha... Haiz... anyway.... i have to sleep early...tomorrow need to wake up quite early....before 7 weh...haiz not sure whether or not i can still wake up haha....see la...set 2 alarm clock should be ok haha see ya!!!














This is my new United Taekwondo T-shirt... Nice wehhh...haha I looked pro just by wearing it haha.... That picture in front is me!!! kicking for the stars wahahaha.... instead of reaching for the stars....hehe...I really love this shirt now ^^

No comments: