Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bad...Poor


Haiz...terrible results yes i can say that... My results made me felt very very bad and down.... The gap of the results between me and Kit Yee is huge...i knew that from the very beginning...and though i tried to minimise it....It didn't seemed to go that way. Time are running out....I am still struggling with the taekwondo kicks and now the results turn out not good....I was cornered.... Yesterday, i almost got knocked by a car...phew though i escaped somehow miraculously, with a inch perfect and perfectly timed dodge, i knew that i was just damn fortunate to be sitting here with two legs. Masushita demo is approaching, i feel very pressured...now i am started to feel scare....i really don't want to disappoint Sir Tan again....and myself as well!!! After all, i wonder could i ever prove myself that i am worthy to be proud of..... First...SPM, then Mid Term results, then sparring championship and now Trial....I am really suffocating with all the pressure on me....dad's high expectation and my own responsibility to set a benchmark for my brother and sister to aim at. Not to mention to get a high results...for the sake of wanting to enter most university i applied and have the chance to enter the university nearby Kit Yee's or if possible the same university....

No comments: