Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mystery present....hehe

I thought that i could had some fun in fun fair...after deciding not to get my new set of formal clothes...well i promised Kit Yee that i will let her choose for me a brand new set of formal wear, and since i was permitted to only get one...i save that for her la! ^^ However...just when i was about to follow my dad and brothers to had excitement....something flashed across my mind...I stopped...and quickly turned and followed my mum and sister. I need to get her a birthday present...It is only 2 weeks away, and since it is during the exam week, i could hardly have any time to go look for one that time...After some long shopping....irritatingly asking comments from sister (so it seemed from her expression)....I even made her a model for shirts...skirts...jewellery...well all that would need a model...haha!!! In the end, i can't removed my eyes of one thing....and my sister looked at it...and said..'It is damn nice...even the price looked "nice" too!' haha...It was slightly less than 100...and just for some comparison....it would well smashed my previous present price record like almost 3 times...haha!!! Still though, my mum did not really asked much about the price....she was more concern whether or not that thing suit her... After some long discussion, mum took the thing and paid for it at the counter....Yeah!!!! I got the present i wanted for her d!!! Thank You Mum!!!! I really can't believe she actually bought it....normally when i want to buy something for friend, she was like why so expensive? No way, look for cheaper one...and now imagine i wanted one thing that was like 3x the last record price....Unbelievable.... It just ran me crazy and i was just ecstatic.... I not sure or not whether she already has one of this.... but one tip of what is the present...It will definitely enhances her beauty in the prom night....Yea!!!!!

No comments: