Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friends

I am missing them really much... My friend... Those time back when i can just be innocent and fool with them all day long.... Think back..... I am glad to have some really good friends accompany me all the time.... Back in the primary....was Tien Wei. Secondary school....led by Tze Sin, Chung Guan, Yee Siang, Siok Kim, Ying Sing, Jacinda, Sook, Chong Tat, Kuang Seng.....and others. Seriously... Last time around, i knew i would have hard time without them...and i really found it hard to cope. They often share their feelings with me and i do share mine with them.....these are what called two-way relationship. I am not saying i don't have friends in college though.... Choon Yon has been a pivotal support behind me all the time....Kah Wai, Arvin, Lee Beng, Kit Yee, Li Ying, Tse Chien and Xue Ni are all my good friends. Thanks to them... i experienced a funny and eventful college live. But....like what happen to the secondary friends.... everyone going at different direction.... I can hardly see them now... And i can started to picture the similar scenario to my college friends now.... It can't be helped.... But i do wish them the best in their future pathway....

No comments: