Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hitting low

Damn...i really can't get the results i desired of.... father often cutting out my wireless network.....such treatment would only do some mental damage to me at this stage. I knew i was again moody today, not talking much....but seriously i am in the mood to talk. And even now i am writing this post rather frustrated. Haiz.... to be honest, can you just for once talk to me first? Looking at you getting a good results is great seriously....i am very happy for you. But i just really hope that you could be there for me at times....I don't know whether or not you are afraid of me... But you should not at this stage....Seeing you today made me felt disappointed but just want to make thing clear, i ain't angry of you....Just that i really want you to talk to me....since i am always the one making that first move....but i really not in the mood to do the job when i was really down ok?

No comments: