Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, October 3, 2008

At my very limit

i just back from the hellish training of taekwondo...and both mentally and physically...i was really pushed to my limit. How to say being pushed to my limit if any wonder....erm...mentally...to a level where i felt dizzy and a terrible headache and could not focus hard enough...which ended up falling behind and hit directly to the mat while doing continuous kicks. But that fall really woke me up a little though i felt a bit shaky at the same time. Physically....i could not really describe this but i guessed i felt a slight stomach pain and i thought perhaps it was due to the fatigues that i actually can't give the best of me...which of course led to me feeling exhausted and tired... Well....today we were doing rehearsal for the hiroshita...erm... maybe is demoshita...erm...erm....watever-shita demo la....erm...ya so...since the fact that 2 seniors were involved in PMR, so they will not take any part in this -shita demo....and i replaces their places in the setting up and kick. Howard...who was responsible for back swing turning kick will pass over the responsibility to me....the new kicker...haha so happy...but it haven finalize yet as i could not fully mastered the kick in the center just now.... I just hope i can complete it tomorrow....and officially be the new kicker in the senior squad....and in the watever-shita demo. Haha, tired already.... i better take my sleep now...no time to waste, bye !!!

No comments: