Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, October 3, 2008

Kwang Hua...i am back!

Today i went back to Kwang Hua just to play some basketball with my old friends....Yee Siang and Kuang Seng. We had some fun time together...Yee Siang basketball techniques certainly improve but he still played like a bull sometimes haha...There was one time when both of us jumped, but i ended being elbowed right at my mouth and i fell. I tasted blood in my mouth that time and i wiped my mouth with my right hand....it was all blood...i guessed i was lucky to escaped with all my teeth in place. Then, they accompanied me to nearby mamak for me to have my lunch...and when i asked why don't they have theirs...they looked at their watch and said..."zzz....it is just 10.30 la boss..." haha i was so shock and checked with my handphone...i can't helped though and just ate nia my 2 roti kosong haha!!! Oh yeah, Yee Siang actually went to mamak to drink 3 orange juice...and ended up paying 9 bucks for just 3 drinks haha.... Arrgghh, i am going to attend taekwondo classed that include demo practices today. So i have to be there at 7.15 to like 10pm... omg! So i guess even if i online...i won't be that early.... should be damn tired at that time too...so many hours of taekwondo training...i can die de le...

No comments: