Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bored

I am not skipping the english lesson to write this post...i will just be a bit late to the class...haiz, today the lecturers giving us some knowledge about our respective internal marks. To be honest, both my marks for chem and phy are not good, i just hope later for bio, it will turn out much better....my last hope since my terribe english result was known yesterday. It had been a hard day for me...and a bored one too, i thought of get back to home after math class but thought that maybe i should just stay and spend an hour or 2 with someone but in the end, it was just another boring and time wasting break. The fact that frustrated me the most should be.....i may have turn lazy...very lazy indeed....i just don't know....pressure are mounting, i look at the math question and i thought yeah should be like this...but i took 15+ minutes for just 1 question!!! And for some times, even after that long time, i couldn't get the answer....zzz, anyway have to go, if not don't know what Miss Rachel might say...

No comments: