Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yes..Master!

Don't rush things just because you want to do it quickly.... Don't plan thing just because you want it to be perfect....There are times when things don't go your way and if that happen, you would be surprised and not know what to do next....Don't try to aim for high and fancy stuff, sometimes, even a simple thing is enough to do the things right. All the advice Master Tan gave before just flow into my mind. I was stubborn, or should i say i AM stubborn! I never really try to change my habits...bad one i mean. But Master Tan never scold me and keep have some faith in me, if not then little....just like how other teachers in my past had in me. I should try to listen and be persistent to improve myself. Maybe i should not look too far, not to think of what is the opponent next attack and plan my counter but instead just use a simple but effective turning kick to counter it. Simple yet efficient...."I am a judge so i can't give instruction to you, but one look into your eyes i know you are trying to do fancy kicks," said Master Tan after my loss in championship. That comment stung my and it hurt, but i understand, and realized of my weakness. "Look and react, that is taekwondo!!!" I get it now Master....I should not keep looking too far ahead... Look in front, what is the next blockage just smack it into pieces, and get moving. "In taekwondo, never look back!!! You should always look at what is ahead of you, you look back for even a slightest moment, and you will get smack!!! You should always look at what is going to hit you!!! Let your instinct tell!!! Move around to see the surrounding but not look back!!!" said Sir Tan. Now i think of it...maybe if i had listen to all the advice, i might not had suffer that much failures....but i can't just go down and refuse to stand up....that will only make him truly disappointed with me....I will go on everything i have...to face the uncertain future.

No comments: