Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, October 5, 2008

8 hours of taekwondo in 3 days

Friday 3 hours+ Saturday 1.5 hours+ Sunday 3.5 hours = 8 hours in 3 days!!!!
Astonished by my own calculation of hours of my taekwondo training in 3 days....it was really unbelievable...no wonder i had pains in my shoulder, arms and thighs. Arrrgghh, today in rehearsal, i could not managed my kicks. It seemed that i just could not get the first kick right....the back sweep just proved to be an unknown kick to me....i had never learn it before until today training at 1.30pm when Sir tried to teach me about back sweep. Not mentioning i was told to do the kicks on the latest Friday! Haiz...whatever it is...i have just one more week before the Matsushita demo on the coming Sunday. Master Tan even told me that i can use the jumping backthrust as my backup kicks if i really could not master it on time....But i ain't going to surrender!!! I will show them that i can use back sweep jumping turning kicks as well....and perhaps for the Chung Hwa 90th anniversary that is 3 weeks away i might use the jumping backthrust by then...hehe but that is of course provided that i am really able to perform that kicks which has part quite similar to the specialty of Howard- the 360 degree turning kicks... Tomorrow is the time to back to college...and though i miss it so much, i am afraid of a possibly bad result of trial exam...haiz whatever it is, i guess there isn't any way i can do now.... Just face the truth then!!! Wish me good luck then haha

No comments: