Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Exam begin

Damn...i am really nervous now knowing tomorrow is a big day for me...the final exam!!! Well well, it is the English paper, but given the fact that all this while i wasn't doing good at that paper certainly make me feel not assured. I know the importance of getting a good result for an A.... However the A is not really there for the taking anymore...given that i did not that well in the external assessment which counted for 50%....Anyway i will give my best and be alert and not do any stupid mistake....if not an A...at least a strong B will be fine for me. Physics the day after English... and Thursday...it would be another calculation subject-Math. Next week will start off with Biology and I will be able to cheer 'Hooray' on late Wednesday after finishing my Chemistry exam....Wish me luck then....Bye

No comments: