Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, October 17, 2008

Can't complete the set...

Arrghhh, today i went to cinema to watch a movie with my classmates. After finished the movie, Ling En wanted to take a picture of us...so yeah we cooperate la...Just hope the pictures taken were alright... If not Kit Yee will make fun of me for sure...sob.... Said I was a pig head....hmph! I bumped into Tze Sin, her boyfriend...Choon Long if not mistaken and Siok Kim. I waved my hand to them...and thought want to have a short chat with them...cheh...straight away...bye bye, then walked away d... arrogant like usual..bleh haha....i am hoping of another gathering...You better watch out Tze Sin, bringing one is enough already, don't bring two... It is just less than 6 bucks...(not sure actually)...prevention is better than cure haha...Refresh your biology thingy haha.
I went to taekwondo center then...but i wonder why...i could not complete the full sets of training, in the end i sat down and had a deep breath... And the moment Master Tan saw me gasping for air, he immediately called it a break... I guessed part of the reasons should be due to the fact that i did the exercises too seriously.... and the result was....haiz....I really very useless d... Not even 1 people gone down....Damn embarrassing....hmph!!!

No comments: