Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, October 13, 2008

Self torture

From today onwards, i will torture myself...with everything i can...get rid of any thought that is not related to study...though i know it is close to impossible. I will try... Maybe i should try to change now that, i guess every thing happen for reason, and i think perhaps it is time for me to be mature...to study...to much to prove, to much to carry on my shoulder.....I am looking forward to the challenge ahead...Haha, funny thing is even my own self is laughing at myself being that kiddy and useless back in the past... I will be strong from now on.....the heart pain time and again is a good remainder that...i should continue to improve....because only with good results....that people will be impressed in you.

Good results --> bright future --> high salary --> nice car and house --> family

Let us just face the reality...It can't be help

No comments: