Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thank you

Thank you for giving me such wonderful past.... It was sweet....sweet...memory. These nearly 4-month relationship made me matured in many ways....and it also taught me a lot of valuable lessons.... I don't really know what should i write now. I could not think of anything in this moment... Please allow me to copy a poem...to express my feelings....

No more dreams of warm hands and soft eyes,
No more hopes of gentle kisses in the night.
The realization of losing you is slow in sinking in.
I never wanted it to be my fault,
So why do I feel like it is?

I always wanted someone who could make me happy,
I yearned for someone to make me feel loved.
And I received all these useless questions,
Which the answers to we don't know.
All left to this pointless wonder.

I don't mean this to make you feel guilty,
It's just that I don't know what to say.
I never expected to ever lose you,
It hit me like a slap in the face.
I hope you know that I still love you.

No comments: