Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, December 12, 2008

Sorry...I m back....










Hi everyone!!! I am back...actually i am back from china 6 days ago...but since i straight away go working in Windmill.....i have no chance to post anything....China trip? Erm....not bad lo! We followed tour de.... and surprisingly, there were girls of approximately my age, and even 2 of the same age as me, haha...oh yea and there was even one of the 18-year-old who was also from taylor's university college....and SAM too haha!!!! But i never see her before la.... Now working in Windmill.....working hour is like 10-2 and 6.30 to 10.30. Seriously....very tiring wehhh....my feet pain everyday, somemore the captain said what first week no off day....haiz.... Sorry ya Kah Wai....according to kit yee, you were asking about me everytime she signed in her msn, thanks for your concern....but since i work until 11 mostly.....after bathing, and all other stuff, it is quite late d, but i will try la....but for this few days i will stay awake until late night la... i have a lot to share with you.... Here is some photo of my trip la....i think i might post more in the future.

No comments: