Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, December 21, 2008

21st

Yesterday had passed...rather normally, nothing special at all... Haiz, back in the past, 21st had always been a day i looking forward to. Even so, 21st will always be the day i will remember for life...that day, might not be the happiest day of my life, but is definitely one of those. August...might as well be my wildest month of whole year then...and those months that followed, were just getting better. Now, it had gone this far... I don't know what else I could have do to make 21st special anymore... I had lost the opportunity, was i stupid or not in the past...when i thought that celebrating it 21st for every month was so troublesome. Now, even though i could have plan anything and everything for 21st....that person isn't there anymore. I will remember all this numbers....8, 21, 10, 19... all this numbers will bring special meaning to me now and again... I thought i had able to control my feelings...or should i said...being feeling-less at times...but looking back at the first email i sent you.... I was human after all....

No comments: