Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas eve already...but i will have to work from 2pm to 1am possibly...haiz it will definitely be a tiring day for sure. The arrival of Christmas means that another year is just around the corner... I guessed i had used up all the luck of my year 2008 that i had been so unlucky and sad and weak in December all in a sudden. Normally i love December the most....but this year...? Not really. Never mind though... i had finally receive unconditional offer from ANU ( Australia National University ). This was like a dream come true, but that will mean that....I will be leaving here for Australia... Not that i am so patriotic that i don't want to leave my motherland... To be perfectly honest....i hope to go to United Kingdom....and ever since December it suddenly had replaced my first choice ANU... Yesterday even though i knew i had got the offer...i wasn't really too happy...I even argued with one of the waiter...Stupid Rama...cheh... Not only that, taking orders for few tables of girls(just girls!!! and quite beautiful too)...but i don't really have any special feelings... Talking about those girls...there was one table that just liked to make fool of me...all Chee Ming (a food runner) fault...taking order when he don't even know...and called me to take the order...even before my working hour started....In the end, i had to take the orders all over again...and there was when the girls started to bullied me...T.T Then when i was called to take another order of a table(2 girls sitting)....idiot Christopher...want me to take her number...what the hell was he thinking? He said...that since i had lost mine...I should just go find one....zzz...cheh, i don't think i lost mine already...i hoped this was just a period when we cooled down a bit...probably... haiz... Back to the topic...Christmas Eve...do people always wish for something in this day? I don't really have any wish though. I don't really want anything too high class all those stuff...simple and sweet is all i want...wait! Maybe...there is one...present that could mean everything for...me.

....I just hope that..... she will be back....we will be back...together....
This might be a selfish wish... I should respect her decision...but...I am going to burst with all the thoughts about her....filling me up constantly...

No comments: