Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, December 15, 2008

Taekwondo...I am BACK!!!

Hehe....i finally managed to make up some time for taekwondo already, after going for Sunday's training at center. This will give me some sufficient practices before this week examination. Not that i will be taking that exam...but i will definitely involved in it....hehe black belt test always need some senior to go give them some whacking de haha....that is the tradition XD and so i am always happily involved in it haha.... Oh yea, in the future...i should be involved in training more too....as i had arranged of my off day to be on Friday. This mean that i will be able to attend Friday's class already. Not only that, i also had my special request accepted on my Sunday schedule, which means that i now can attend 2 taekwondo classes in a week....yea hoooo....

Ok...laugh time over....my dad just went into hospital....According to my mother, he had some blockage in his kidney, and he had difficulties in urine and also having some constipation lately....just hope he will be fine....Lately it had not been smooth for me, let just hope all the bad luck end here....that my mum newly bought lucky charm for me....will work its magic....if really there is..... kkk have to work now....see ya

No comments: