Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blow to left foot

Oh well...yesterday i wrote that i felt kinda weird of my left foot, felt pain when twisted like that...but since no blue-black i thought might not be any problem...How stupid can i be... I woke up today only to find that there was a big blue-black spot just in front of my ankle. Well, i realized it after i felt extremely pain when i tried to stand up...which i fell back down onto my bed afterward. I couldn't believed it...I had to miss today training after all...and worst was that i was struggling when i was working, couldn't walked nicely...walking like a 70-year-old uncle holding a stick...(of course i don't have a stick,could not imagine that happening). Now, i felt much better though....i think maybe i have get used to it already...but i think the most is dangerous thing for me now is that when i walk up some stairs or what...those that have all the step-up thing... Back in the past...when i was injury free...i used to stand with just half of my foot on those steps.... I almost fell down from the stairs just now for doing that...my injured left foot just could not sustain my mass i guessed...Just hoped at night the business will not be that good....haha am i even a good worker? Cursing the restaurant he is working at...haha....

No comments: