Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just wasting my emotion

To be honest, i really don't know what i want to write, my mind now are totally blank.... I am lost...since yesterday.... Well, why? That is one that you don't need to know haha.... But my mood changed from excited...to moody after that....
I went to work today...with a serious face...all the workers kept asking me why so serious...or why so quiet....and i would definitely replied them with a smile. Professional right? I don't know what should i do now.... I mean.....I really don't know what had i done wrong....that i deserved all this..... I thought i had done all i can to.....but in the end, it backfired!!!!! I really....speechless. Now.... should i be stubborn? And if i do, is that a selfish act? Or should i just let it be.... i really don't know..... I need to learn to be tougher.... i had been very weak ever since this year.....tears keep coming down easily.... I hate myself.... Since when i did things right.... How it even turned into this situation...even the whole scenario i am not really sure, I am BLUR!!!! BLUR!!!! B...LLLL...UUU....RRR....

No comments: