Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, December 19, 2008

Boring off day

Today was my first off day and it was also a boring one....Yesterday i felt so sick...maybe it was all because i woke up at 6.10am....thought wanted to go to Taylors... I slept at 1am tat day itself....5 hours sleep....I felt so dizzy during my night shift, haha i even can't walked properly. Chris and Nicholas constantly asked me whether i had any problems....Perhaps i was just so quiet and like to sit alone in a corner. I had heard something of Grace and Syalizah conversation too...They were saying i had a problems...i guessed...haiz. Tonight i will not attend the christmas celebration party....of the christian union. My sister needs to get to taekwondo training...since tomorrow she is taking the 2nd Dan exam....I better go train myself and do some warm up too...I want to spar tomorrow...and i hope i can up against some stranger, at least i need not to care about him failing the exam....ok, I can write whatever i want....i don't think i will really have all out at the juniors, I just can't do it...every time see them suffering or show sign of pain....damn, i will feel sorry. Should i have this feeling during sparring? I not sure...but i will try to be as cruel as possible...no more feelings...feel nothing....cheh...if only i can la! I am just a weakling after all....someone who has feeling...

No comments: