Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rush

Well...Today, after finished my shift at 3pm...i ran all the way back to my house before driving full throttle to Kong Hoe. Hell....I was stuck in an-hour-jam midway...and luckily i got there just in time...for my first sparring of the night...against the red belt! Bullshit!!! Well, i said that because he was really like a bull...and he almost hit the shit out of me...no...should said the urine out of me...damn...i don't know when and how he hit me...but i thought he hit me at my...private part...so damn pain that almost in the end of my fight....i felt so uncomfortable to fight already... But never mind...then the second bull...this time i was with another black belt fellow to fight him 2 on 1....well....it was kind of ok ok nia....nothing to much to say about that....ohhh and the last sparring was the special one....the person was taking 3rd Dan test...so ya....he was up against me and? Edmund!!! wakakaka...when i stood up and ran to Edmund, i knew that guy was really going to get some real shit already...Looking at my right....there was also another pair of senior against another fellow....His opponent? Worse!!!! Up against Wen Yan and Howard!!! 2 third Dan senior...'He is so dead...'that was my thought at that moment. Then, the sparring started...and Edmund and I really just whacked the hell of him...He had been cornered, helplessly standing there...trying to counter our attacks....but i guessed in the end he liked gave up in that and just....kicked by us...continuously. There was one funny thing...when he finally found a space and broke free of us... Edmund tried a back swing on him....which he dodged...and me? Thinking of chasing him, i skipped into him, attempting to do a skip turning kick... The result of it? I was in the opponent position and I was really lucky enough that Edmund back swing just kind of like touched my hair...and maybe turned my head a bit... I moved back...shaking my head....then i looked back...What the hell? That opponent had completely ignored me...Edmund was all his sights was about i guessed... I walked to his side....damn...he still didn't noticed me.... Fucking shit...I was in rage...and i straight gave him a direct turning kick into his stomach, shouting...'hey watch me!'(in mandarin of course) There continue our domination of the sparring....he just kept whacked and whacked....Master Tan or maybe someone else...i didn't really know...but i guessed was Master Tan's voice....was beside me...i guessed...and kept saying 'softer,softer' and 'pam' there was it, my turning kick hit his forehead at full force...which was the result of him looking at Edmund only and maybe...neglected me haha...so ya...hit his head...not really my intention, my legs were completely out of control, my mind was probably very frustrated and maybe i was kind of like releasing all my frustration on him? Haiz, but was i really had no feeling anymore? Haiz,stupid, if really i have no emotions...i should be glad, and not dropping tears now and again so so easily...Well, my left foot kind of twisted now...felt kind of weird....just let it be la

No comments: