Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

24 hours...

Next 24 hours is very decisive....i expect some results to be known in another 24 hours.... this has become very nervous 24 hours..... I don't know how i will feel by tomorrow...in fact i don't even know how i might already feel in this midnight..... Tonight...might just be another turning point of my life.... Whatever the results are.... let just...hope....i don't think i will be able to concentrate in my work d.... Watching the clock ticking, praying and daydreaming might just be what i will be doing for the whole evening... I am totally useless now, decisions are not in my hands.... Just....hope this would not be the worst night ever....and if it is....don't worry.....I will be tough..... i will never cry in front of anyone ;) crying is a sign of weakness

No comments: