Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Results

Following a long long night yesterday, today i woke up very early....since i just woke up early....even earlier than my 2 alarms....that was how early i was. Well.... I was glad that my Tertiary Entrance Rank was OK....86.10....even though i could not managed even 1 A17.....which means...ya....i could not believe my Biology could not made it to A17...It was such a disappointment. But i am used to it anyway... This few days a lot of things had happened, My life probably have turned 360 degree. Still... I finally understand, that this is life.... I have come to term with that...finally, after spending some time with some friends....some friends that i not expecting to go to....but in the end are the one who besides me....at least for last night ;) Not being your boyfriend anymore dear, might be such a huge disappointment for me, but still, having be able to be your best guy friend or even best friend....for me, it is a great consolation. I will take back the 'bye' i said last night, because i believe maybe in the future....we might still have chance after all.... I won't rule it out yet the possibilities.... Perhaps this is just a breaking time for both of us to think about each other....who knows what might happen right.... Ok, i am stopping here, bye.... love you

No comments: