Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Music fooling me

Was the window media player...alive? I had a list of songs which can last for 10 hours....and i had on the random play button...but why? Why all those songs?

非你莫属, 後來, 说好的幸福, 背叛


Why? Why even media player were fooling me around?

"People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!"

I had understand....I will leave you for now....I guess that is what you want too.... It is really hard to be your best friend after splitting.... I will try to not disturb you from today now on. But do remember whenever you need someone to talk...or someone to go to...or someone that can share a secret or anything...I am here :) The line between best friend and boyfriend is just too thin... I am doing what your previous guy friend doing...but, different person do have different story isn't it? I had accept that fact.... Love is something that can easily turned into your strength or weakness... It is just so risky.... Once i will do whatever thing for it....it gives me unlimited strength and motivation... but now? everything have to do with it....can just easily pierce through my heart.... Those happy memories...though are sweet....can still inflict critical damage at times. I went back to Taylor's today... Choon Yon stupidly mentioned about how he and me used to talk about you and i.... I went back to our...'usual place'. All the memories rushed through my mind.... I took a few pictures of it....by using Cy phones.... Thanks Cy for that. I knew the reasons you strongly protested my decision to take down this pictures..but you allowed in the end, i guessed you understood my inner feelings....and that this pictures...even though...are just plain...but by looking at it just brings back everything.....It is kind of a video player...but only to me....




No comments: