Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Farewell...?

Well....again....i was sleepless this time...and so i write some posts....this had become my habits recently...whenever i could not sleep, i find ways to express my thoughts and by hoping that everything is thrown into the laptop.....my mind would be empty. The SAM Corroboree had ended in a high note.... this means...we had finished our SAM program officially!!!! But sometimes it was quite hard to accept the fact that all of us had to leave to separate places. I hope our friendship could be long lasting though. For this past one week after the exam....we had been heavily involved in lots of events....or i should say, for the past 11 months, we had been together for very very much, suddenly i feel that you all are my family as well.

~Maybe i am a dreamer rather than a realist, to be honest i loves stories with sad ending, the impact is just there to be seen, but....for my case, i hope it will be happy ending after all.... However, i guess i should try to think more realistically? Things are slipping from my hands....and for once, or maybe few more times in my life that i ....again feel helpless to stop it from slipping away. A supposedly happy one week holiday ended in a way i think is very much worthless. All the thing i hope for, never really happen...and it be blamed(i hope)that i am very much disappointed with it. I am starting to think that maybe....there are things that when it is not yours for the taking.....It will never be yours.....It is kind of like destiny. When you love something or someone, there is no need to possess them, time and again, these words come around ringing at my earside....How much more can i hold firmly my fist....and hold tightly to the thing i treasurred.... or should i...instead of getting a hold of it..... release it for the benefits of everyone? And maybe stop being childish, naive and selfish? I never know......but at least...please let the dog know about it....~

No comments: