Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, November 14, 2008

Use public transports? Reconsider!!!!

I was just back from taekwondo training...ohhh damn, my feet feel so pain. I just got back from Sunway Pyramid with my fellow form 5 classmates...people like Chung Guan, Chong Tat, Kuang Seng,Ying Sing, Min Min, Chun Fah, Elaine, Chooi Wen, Maggie, and lastly shen yi ...i guess so...forget her name d cham...Shiiii...haha...oh well, it was rather relaxing...there were discounts everywhere and i hated myself so much for not bringing more money...i would had bought a lot of shirts or even a coat for myself. We had our lunch at 3 pm in Subway, while some went to some pancake shop....What made this whole thing all too memorable surprisingly was....THE PUBLIC TRANSPORTS!!!! First Jacinda and Chun Fah they all could only reached pyramid by 2....given that they said they would show up at 1....all because of delay to ktm....zzzz what was the worst if anyone ask? It was the Rapid KL!!!! What the hell?! I waited for 1 hour and 30 minutes to get into my bus? And for the whole long period i waited, there was all kind of other Rapid KL there but not one was U62....and when one came, there were another 2 following behind!!! What was that? How terrible is the system of it!!!! Talking about taekwondo then....zzz Wei Shan did not came surprisingly....i thought she was lazy again though...or maybe dating ...who knows? haha^^ But i just found out from her blog that her asthma striked again, poor fellow, I hope she recover soon la then....It must be torturing not being able to train when someone like it so so much haha.....Maybe you can find yourself more time for dating d haha....Anyway, may God bless you then (since you are christian Cheok^^).

No comments: