Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bio and Chem coming in the way!!!

This week it will be Biology(Monday) and Chemistry(Wednesday) exam. To be honest, as the 2 hardest subject for me had passed....This week i hope i can do much better for the 2 which i feel are my top 2 favourite subjects...and also top 2 most comfortable subjects...Well....after the first week of exam, i understand just how hard this exam could be...and i know even for my favourite subjects...i might even turn out to be doing badly as well....Biology has been my top scoring subject and i certainly want to keep it going. Ms Param has been doing a great job motivating me and i pay her high tributes for her encouragement and her hard work of teaching us. I really really don't want disappoint her. Next come is Ms Isabel...my chemistry teacher. To be honest, she is not among the best teacher i have....but i do respect her. She is still young and inexperience and i can see her really commit herself when teaching us. Anyway, i always want to score well in chemistry... This is because the i job i want to do in the future is very closely related....or should i say...it is all about chemistry....See that? Thats why i have to do well in that subject!!! I hope to continue my studies in biotechnology and thus, all 3 sciences are vital in all aspect!!! Not to joke around, but i actually apply for farming and agriculture in New Zealand as well...and even considering doing food science, plant technology, biotechnology in Lincoln, Victoria, Otago or even Auckland University(all which is in New Zealand)....but all that are just back-up plans....my priorities is in Australia!!! I had applied for 7 universities if not mistaken and more than 10 courses already...and had received 6 back-up conditional offers from back-up universities. Haha i refer it as back-up mean that those are not my first few choices of university but simply applied as a precautions^^ I really really hope i can enter ANU!!! Australia no.1 University- Australia National University!!!! But it will be very difficult, anyway just try my luck la....Now i will better take on biology and chemistry....oh ya, not forgetting you of course....
Happy Birthday
Cheah Kit Yee ^^

No comments: