Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, November 24, 2008

Exit of United Taekwondo

Today i found myself a job in Windmill....I should be happy actually, but then....the working hour of my job means...that i will have to sacrifice United Taekwondo.... and possibly the precious gathering of 5S3....I thought that....in this final 3 months of my Taekwondo life...i can enjoy it as much as i can...but now, it seems like the date of me quitting United Taekwondo....has to be set much much earlier....I want to enjoy the possibly final week of Taekwondo...(this week)...Perhaps...in the future, i could only go training once in a week...And the 5S3 gathering? I think i will only reach there at late night....this could mean that i will miss the opportunity to meet some of my old friends...who leave earlier...Lastly... the job could also greatly limits my free time in December and January...or even until mid-February...Direct victim of this is surely my dear....I could only spend time dating with her at specific day i think...but don't worry, i will find more time to visit you more often.

No comments: