Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, November 10, 2008

Raining

It is raining outside....Looking out at the window, the chilly wind, it is just so cool. i had thought before that someday i want to try to experience the storm, according to Gerald(my English tuitor), that is to be one with nature. It should be great when you can just get into the storm, screaming and shouting and just lie on the floor and enjoy the 'shower'. You can let every emotions of you running through and you can cry out loud, i doubt anyone can differentiate tears from the all-wet condition of anyone....I wonder why? The rain always get me thinking a lot of things, sad things mostly to say the least. It can't be helped then. It just brings back the memories of that moments.... the moment we played chasing of each other in form 1 and the moment of me leaving, looking at some of your expressions...which is so much different than my stony face. I wonder why? I keep recall time in Hin Hua...even if it is just 3 months old. It could be among the best period of my life so far. It is genuine, and i was so innocent(I am now still though^^). Time passes quickly. I had explore 3 other schools and i gained so so so much of experience of being in a well-respected school(Jit Sin...so far the best school with excellent student, Hin Hua and Kwang Hua). I had a short 2-week-trial in Sri Andalas and believe me, the 2 weeks was more than enough action movie that i could possibly watched in a month. You judge yourself whether it was good or bad yourself then. The period of growing up is never easy and i understand that the tougher challenge you faced, the stronger you will become. That is my sole motivation when i was struck by any discouraging tasks. In the past, perhaps it would be my habits to sit at a corner and look at another corner, perhaps had few drops of tears...and that is all. I was a lone wolf by then(well anyone recall mamamia lone wolf?haha) but i have change... or so it seems. I learn to have more friends around...trust them more, open my heart to them, which means(according to Kit Yee) allowing them the best chance to rule over my heart or just crush them into pieces. Nevertheless, i trust this bunch of friends, i learned from consecutive terrible mistakes made in form 2....i learned too much and had suffered way too much...but suffering is good...isn't it...in my case? I will bounce back ten times stronger and revenge for what they did....in the future. I am sure of it.

No comments: