Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, November 10, 2008

Chem the last!!!

Just finished biology....and i was glad...that it is just one more to go...and then i am off to go enjoy my holiday^^ haha. Talking about the biology paper, it was never easy...haha well, although i think i can get at least a 'B' at very very very least haha...but i really hope i can get an 'A' who doesn't? Now it is all about chemistry it seems, i can't wait for the exam to be over, and have my vacation holiday to start.Wednesday movie, Friday a reunion with former form 5 classmates follow closely with a 3-day trip to Genting on Sunday, before i get back here in time to attend the corroborree on next Wednesday^^ Speaking of corroborree, i hope i can get my dress ready on Friday at latest. I am counting on my former classmates, i will keep testing all types of coats and formal dress until they agree with my outfits...since i don't have Tze Sin, or Siok Kim or even Kit Yee out there to have their professional opinions....Oh yea, those going on this Friday...Kit Yee not going lo... She has something to work on that day and will not be free, haha, too bad haha...But that means i can focus on you all then wakaka!!! Think about it, that means i will miss this week Sunday's taekwondo training again....Damn!!! oh yea!!! How about my fitness? and my body shape....T.T Die already....No time to work in gym before corroborree to get back in shape.... Better don't eat too much in Genting then...haha!!! Anyway, better get myself prepared for chemistry haha i hope...haha. Bye and see you all in the near future

No comments: