Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Genting Trip

Well...i am going to Genting with some of my college classmates...zzz Kit Yee not going...how sad. But well, i think maybe in this way, i can really hang out with my friends then(optimistic thinking). This means that for 3 days at least that i will not be able to have any connection with the internet... And so could not look at others' blog for any updates haha. Haiz...I still haven pack my stuff yet...don't know what to bring actually...I keep thinking do i need to wash my clothes there? I washed mine in my last class trip...which ended being the only one washing clothes there....well, in the end, it was quite a joke but ohhh well i am not going to tell the embarrassing story here out loud haha^^.... ohhh I am going to skip another lesson of taekwondo again...haiz....my stamina has been poor recently...can't believe one round of frog jumps and duck walk can make my knee cap pain de....given that i use to do that for the whole round of Jit Sin compound(a secondary school in Butterworth)....in form 1...(kadet polis that time la). Anyway....again i will say it....Wei Shan...recover soon la....you know Tien Wei? Well, he is my best friend...if not one of my good friend la....he has asthma too...so i always kind of worry of people having asthma de but he is not THAT active in sports as you la(if taekwondo consider as one that is), not forgetting you are actually a former marathon runner....Siao eh....I never know you have asthma....now think about it again...I am really touched by how much your love to taekwondo... With all those 'difficulties', you still continue....and even now third-dan....well even though physically you are not even a black belt wakakaka. I hope i can see you in next week training then...i guess the whole United team will miss you laughter de haha...even though might look idiotic at times haha jk^^

No comments: