Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nightmare




























When is the last time you see me waking up at 3.30am writing post? Never i guess,i do not wake up purposely to write this post, or that i wake up to watch football....I just....could not sleep or....should i say....the moment i close my eyes. I had a nightmare straight away. I wonder why.... I just keep having different dreams of seemingly similar dream..... being left alone out in the dark...being abandoned....i just could not dare to sleep.... How sadly can it be, one day after exam over, and i have start to feel like i am having nothing to do....I look at this and look at that....all that i had so wanted to do...ended in such a way i have lost my interest...i mean PS2 ok? or mangas or animes.... I feel tired...but just afraid to close my eyes....perhaps afraid that the nightmare might come true.... How nice...if the moon can shines that brightly....I just hope i will have a fine day today.... And that....nightmare...will just remains as a dream

No comments: