Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tiring MUET

What a day...It should be a good nice Saturday whereby i sleep until late 9am....instead...i had to wake up at 5.30am....and i actually reached Taylors by 6.50...zzzz to be precise...i parked my car at about 6.30...then i walking back and forth few times along the way, deciding whether to take along the Big Apple donut or not for Kit Yee....worrying that the donut might melted in my car. In the end i decided to keep it in the car....and after walking several 100m away....i was like..."why i park my car so far? Today is Saturday, i can park wherever i want haha". Quickly i turned back and drove my car to a place much closer to the college, and it was already 6.50....20 minutes loss just like that haha. After that, Kit Yee, upon knowing that i bought the donuts for her, said that it might just melted in my car when i asked. I dashed to the car and just brought the donuts for her then...The MUET stupid la....the first was...erm....reading! Gosh, i was like ok...erm....y...aaaa....and after finishing halfway, i started to snore....and another and my eyes started to feel heavy....then another snore...damn...quickly i finished the reading and without even checking the answer.....pom!!! Down i went, and i closed my eyes for some much-needed rest....haha...that was just how tiring and boring the reading comprehension was...not mentioning how frustrating i was that i could not absolutely sure that i got the correct answer along the way....Up next, writing...zzz...i not sure about this one la....i thought it was easy but after discussed with my friends....i thought maybe i got the wrong idea and it might just be a case of me getting the whole essay a big fat 'ZERO' T.T..... Nevertheless, i will not think about it yet, let the people who mark my paper decide...bleh i refuse to admit i was wrong even though i know i was.... kind of....aiya feel a bit optimistic better haha....Last....Listening wakaka....well certainly we don't have radio...without amplifier or additional loudspeaker....poor Wei Shan haha, don't scold me weh senior~~ since i get your name right already haha....But i was really laughing...silently i meant....at part 3 when suddenly the cd stopped and gave us time after just 2 questions haha....i was liked har? What happened? haha...stupid la me, i was like ok rush hour haha, thinking i had to listen and write damn fast haha^^ however i could not be sure of my answer though so i would not say that i will do well, but obviously i am confident for that part at least....then....should be nothing d....oh yea, i am anxiously waiting for the Red's showdown at Emirates Stadium, i guessed no one understand my meaning right? Haha....try guess then...haha i gave a very very good hint d....Read newspaper la if still don't know haha....XD

No comments: