Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dejected

Haiz... Today's Math examination paper really was quite tough....I really was feeling the heat the whole 3 hours,the jacket i brought along was of no use at all....(stupid air conditioner). Seriously, this was yet another harder-than-past-year paper....Lee Beng (my classmate) had mentioned that physics was very hard if compared to previous years...Well, i could not comment on it...not because i thought i was easy...but because i did not touch the physics past year paper at all haha...^^ However, this math paper i did feel that it was something far beyond the past year papers.... Worst still was that the girl sitting on my front left....(45 degree to my left in front) had actually kept her stuff and started checking her answer (or so it seemed, maybe she finished earlier because she had no other question do-able wakaka...i will hope the latter was the case then haha)...anyway i dare not to let my parent know about this...or should i specifically say...my father haha no offence... I can just imagine how he react to my comment if i do tell him...."Why you want to be like others? People cannot do, so...?! You have to be better!!! Don't give excuses, you never study and that is what you get when you don't...blah blah blah" To be honest, i admit i do not study much or as much as others might be studying....and i will not say that i am studying smart as well....this is why i always feel sad when he gives me such remarks....I know i am lazy la...Haiz, i never try to improve....arrrggghhh damn...why i get into this topic....Now everyone know that i am lazy....well ok stop laughing and teasing me or being critical.....I know that everyone know i am lazy....FINE!!!! I will stop writing then....and go do some beneficial things....online isn't a bad idea isn't it? haha

No comments: