Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, November 3, 2008

2 down...3 to go

Physic exam just finished...phew...finally i can gasp for some air...it had been some quite nervous this few days...Haiz, now with what i rated as the hardest subject gone...I am fired up to get the job done on Thursday, this time my sparring target is MATH!!!! Oh yeah, i am so going to hit 'Him' down hard haha!!! Although i don't have too much expectation la really...My math isn't that good all along this year, so i am not setting myself a high target. Well, in fact i always do not set a high target for myself...knowing that i do not want to disappoint others and more importantly myself.... By setting a low target....i can always be at the positive side....because i always make sure that i will only get the better of it and not the other end of the result. Now thinking back of it, i have never achieve a good result when i think that i am doing well OR going to do well.... First....SPM...then the Taekwondo championship, to be honest, the championship failure is haunting me still. I really really could not get on with it...i totally regret it, and could not forgive myself....><....Anyway, i should be focusing on exam now.... Oh yeah, Pek Kuan and Hui San!!! Why you all the blog name have United on it de...cheh... never call me to do the same...never mind la, i prefer julius_chencaesar haha, easier to remember... Before i end my seemingly lengthy post, i hope everyone not just those facing exam, but also including those facing problems...any problems....hold yourself together, do not breakdown....Once you feel like breaking down, go to a friend...I don't mind if anyone find me though haha....but seriously....Friends can help....it really will help ease your pain....just believe it ^^....Now.... STUDY!!!!!!

No comments: