Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wild fire!!! XD

Well...undoubtedly...if you are among G1 members that are reading it...well... you should know why the title of this post is 'wild fire'...since the news really spread pretty quick today! I can't really imagine what i will been through today when i was still lying down pretty lazily in my bed.... Things just changed so fast that i can't really believed it....just like a football or a basketball match. Last week, we was still doing quite well together and with no one noticing. I thought that my blog would not be visited by any G1 friends....I was wrong quite clearly that time....haha!!! I thought it was Alyssa who told Wandee about our relationship...since Alyssa saw us in a bench last Friday.... with Zi Fen....But it looked like it was me myself who broke the secret i had kept so well for past few weeks...For some stupidity i have shown in my ridiculous blog... what recognition har? Kah Wai!!! Now everyone really recognize both of us d...haha...just kidding...

No comments: