Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Turtle....zzz

Oh yeah...I really need to start my study now...if not it is too late already. Well, even Kit Yee had said that i must studied really hard d... erm.... since she asked me to study hard...i guessed i really had no other option do i? haha!!! Aaarrrggghhh... today she had to went back early because her mother suddenly can fetched her home, but sweet thing is, i took a ride with her as well...ok...not to her house...just to somewhere near the train station. Her mother left foot seemed to injured as it was bandaged...just hoped she recovered soon... Oh yeah...can't believe Kit Yee mother is so pretty and young....in contrast... Kit Yee is....well...you know it....totally opposite.....erhem!!!...pretty as well la...haha ( if i don't say this, who know what will i get from her...she is damn fierce...seriously haha!!! ) Today Miss Param looked touched when everyone in the class seemed to be deeply involved in the mission to 'rescue'...or actually 'adopt' the baby turtle....zzz...and the fact that i don't want to join made me a 'turtle eater', 'ninja turtle', and bla bla bla... Xue Ni and Li Ying even made me felt like i had done a crime by not joining them to adopt a turtle; a murderer most likely....even threaten to kick me out of the group....Lame....haha....I have my genuine reasons for not adopting a turtle...though i won't say it out....not here and not in college...it ain't important... But it should be made clear that it wasn't sured yet whether or not i will not give my support into adopting a turtle.... I might...just might...join the group too...that is...if i manage to dig some money out of my parents....hehe...ok then, i really have to go study for my trial already... Good luck everyone!!!!

No comments: